August 18, 2014
Cleveland Peace Action promotes sustainable peace with justice in Israel/Palestine by supporting:
- Peacemakers in both communities;
- An end to violence by all parties and ceasefire by both sides;
- An end to U.S. military aid to the Israeli government and other human rights abusing Middle East regimes, as long as they are not in compliance with international law.
- An end to the siege of Gaza and the occupation of West Bank and recognition by all parties of their right to exist;
- The boycott of products produced in Israeli settlements and divestment from companies that benefit from the occupation/siege of Palestinian territories.
- Israel and all Palestinian factions to directly negotiate a long-term peace agreement that would allow all sides to prosper.